Monday, May 21, 2012

Recording Raan!


At 6:50 this morning I picked up Michael Tully, the voice of Raan Galvaanik, from the airport. After a predictable amount of laughing and screwing around, we settled in and started recording his material for Spirit Blade 3. By 11:30am we had already completed all of his singing for the project, which puts us nicely ahead of schedule. (When recording "Dark Ritual", the songs took most of the first day!)

It's almost 3pm now and Tully is napping in the guest room. We've recorded his first scene and will dive into his second after he's up again. (16 more to go!)

So far things are going great and I'm really confident that we'll have plenty of time to record the remaining scenes, with time left over to relax and hang out some while he's here. (We've also had fun making some videos in between recording in my office. I look forward to sharing them with you!)

I'm going to try and squeeze in some time to finish putting the card game playtest kits together while he's napping. They should be online before the end of the week, but only if I keep at it! So bye for now!

-Paeter Frandsen

No comments:

Post a Comment