Friday, May 20, 2011

"Pilgrim" Commentary, Part 2 and Writing Spirit Blade 3!
















The second part of the Pilgrim's Progress Interactive Audio Commentary is available now on our Media Page!

In this section I talk about a "He-man" inspired scene, and why you should watch movies before listening to our audio dramas! Check it out!

I'm also thrilled to announce that I have officially begun writing Spirit Blade 3 today!

Although at this point it's mostly a more detailed version of outlining, I've also written a few snippets of dialogue here and there as I'm inspired.

And after a phone call yesterday I can also confirm that Sean Anthony Roberts will be returning as Brother Saolos! Boy do I have some interesting stuff planned for him!

The blank page is mocking me, so I'd better go cover it with words!

Have a great weekend!

-Paeter Frandsen

No comments:

Post a Comment