Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Finally Moving Forward! (I Hope)




















I couldn't be much happier today. I've been under piles of stupid, monotonous work, I've had an ache in my back for two days and the video game I've been playing crashed beyond my ability to recover my save files. And yet...

Next week I will begin writing "Spirit Blade 3"!

I'm finally out from six months of non-stop "marketing"(shudder...) and can get back into the creative work that I love so much. I still have a few housekeeping items to get to this week, which is why I haven't started writing already. Of course, it's also possible that I'll be done "housekeeping" by the end of tomorrow and can start writing as early as Friday, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

At this point, I would really value your prayers. I believe that God has brought this endeavor as far as he has in response to prayer. My prayers, your prayers and the prayers of people I've never met and who may have not even heard of us. I'm also convinced that God often waits to move forward until his people are on the same page with him, which is what prayer is primarily about.

So if you could, please pray that God will energize and make productive any marketing work I've done that is in line with his agenda. In order to move forward from here, it will be important not only to build more connection with existing fans, but find new listeners to connect with our products and be a part of what we're doing.

The work of marketing and networking has been like throwing message bottles out to sea, with no idea who might respond or even read the message to begin with. But I've done all I can for now in my own strength, which amounts to nothing if God doesn't make it effective and propel it forward.

You can also pray that the way I choose to spend my time and direct this endeavor is in line with God's agenda. Outside of his plan, it's all a waste of time and useful to no one, so I want to be on the same page with him.

Stay tuned! Pretty soon I'll be able to start reporting progress for the script of Spirit Blade 3, and from there things will only get more exciting!

Thanks so much for your support! It means a lot more than you might think!

-Paeter Frandsen

No comments:

Post a Comment