Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Excuse To Delay Marketing

Spirit Blade Desktop


 


 


 


 


 


 


It's actually a pretty good one. As I've started to organize my strategy for a renewed general marketing effort for Spirit Blade Productions, I've thought about how busy I am with other things going on as a result of the holiday season. Both work related and personal.


Then suddenly I realized that this is actually the situation for a LOT of people. (I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one celebrating or selling product during Christmas these days.) And there are already some things I've decided to put off until January. What are the chances that an e-mail I send to someone telling them about our company will be put off or maybe even deleted and forgotton? Pretty good.


So I've decided to hold off on really diving into new marketing strategies until mid-January, giving me and those I interact with time to play catch-up and see the world with fresh eyes again. Since marketing is about my least favorite part of what I do, this delay is not bumming me out, either. And as an added bonus, this means I get to give nearly my full creative attention to outlining and writing the script for Spirit Blade 3!


Woohoo!


-Paeter Frandsen



2 comments:

  1. I am super-excited about SB3, so make it good! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, David! I'm excited too! And as I do with each new project, I'm hoping again this is the best work I've ever done!
    -Paeter

    ReplyDelete