Friday, December 3, 2010

"Emmanuel" Download and More Podcast Interviews In 2011!

IMG_0589


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


Forgot to mention this on Wednesday here, but I've once again made my dark, electronic version of "O Come O Come Emmanuel" available for download at www.spiritblade.net/freestuff ! Available only in the month of December, so don't miss out!


 


If you have enjoyed the Christian sci-fi/fantasy author interviews I've had on the podcast in the past but have wondered where they've been lately, you won't have to wait much longer!


After posting an invitation online, my interview slots have been rapidly filling up with an avalanche of new authors!


I'll be doing most of the interviews in January and February, but will be pacing them out on the show for a longer stretch of time so I can still bring you guys the reviews and other content you've come to expect on the show.


If you have any recommendations for authors I should contact to interview, my ears are wide open! The author's I've scheduled interviews with so far represent a wide variety of genres and stories within the realm of Christian sci-fi/fantasy, so there will hopefully be at least one new author for everyone to try out in 2011!


-Paeter Frandsen


 



2 comments:

  1. David N. Alderman! His Black Earth series is amazing!
    (And thanks for Emmanuel again!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do! David is a friend of mine and the second book of that series was just released, so I'll be trying to make that happen soon!
    Thanks, Nathan!

    ReplyDelete