Friday, September 17, 2010

Randy Records For The Special Edition!

SB_cd_cover2


 


 


 


 


 


Just had Randy Hesson over last night to record the end credits, one line change and some promo stuff for the Special Edition. Still always fun to see "Vincent" wearing spectacles to read.


We had a good time catching up, too. I so wish you guys could see Randy onstage in his dramatic work so you could appreciate how honored I am that he continues to be willing to be in my strange little sci-fi stories.


In October, Randy and his wife will be celebrating 25 years of marriage. Congratulations, Hessons! A rare and beautiful accomplishment these days.


Well, the crunch in my timetable for this release is not letting up a bit, so I better get back to it!


Have a great weekend!


-Paeter Frandsen



No comments:

Post a Comment