Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Holiday Break



Just a heads up that I will be out of my office from Thursday, December 12th through Monday, January 13th. Yep! That's a whole month!



I've never taken this kind of time off before, but not all of that will be vacation time. The time off is in part to help with the expected time crunch that always comes with the season and also to help me make some extra progress on work for Spirit Blade: A World Of Shadows. (I'm currently hoping to have it released in time for Christmas next year, which I think is doable, but will require some extra time and effort whenever possible.)

The good news is, my time away from the office will primarily affect only those who e-mail me or who wish to order a physical product from our online store. Digital download orders will still be processed automatically and the podcast will still be releasing new episodes each week until the end of December.

So stay tuned for more of the podcast as we head further into the holiday season, and have a merry Christmas!

-Paeter Frandsen


No comments:

Post a Comment