Saturday, July 20, 2013

New Commentary Available Now!


As you may have noticed it's been quite awhile (October) since I last released a new segment of the commentary for Spirit Blade: Special Edition. And while no one has complained in the absence of new content, I figured I needed to eventually get around to finishing off the commentary. (The prep work for this commentary takes about twice as long as usual.



First, I have to listen to the original commentary I made for the original edition of Spirit Blade (available as a part of The Spirit Blade Productions Archives Vol. 1) so I don't repeat myself. Next, I have to listen to the relevant section of the original edition of Spirit Blade and then finally listen to the relevant section of the Special Edition, making notes for when I actually record the new commentary.

So I just barreled through last night and finished the final two segments of the Special Edition commentary. Part 6 is available now on our Media Page. And part 7 will be released sometime next month.

I hope you enjoy!

-Paeter Frandsen

No comments:

Post a Comment