Friday, May 27, 2011

Out Until Monday The 6th





















You can still plan on this weekend's podcast going up sometime later today, but I will be out of town all next week and there will be no podcast next weekend.

Even though I'll miss the chance to continue building steam on the Spirit Blade 3 script, I'm looking forward to a week of guilt-free relaxation and hanging out with family. (The guys always schedule a "game night" involving multiple TVs and game consoles in one room. It's awesome!)

In the meantime, stop by the Spirit Blade Forums if you haven't been there in awhile! Some great conversation you've been missing, and I'll continue to pop in when I can this week!

I hope your summer is off to a great start! Catcha later!

-Paeter Frandsen

No comments:

Post a Comment