Monday, May 2, 2011

Dealing With i-Tunes





















I hate dealing with i-tunes. It's a bit of a necessary evil now and then, as it is this week. In order to submit the Spirit Blade Audiobook to one of the sites I hope to place it on, I have to encode the files using i-tunes software. No other software will do, unfortunately.

I get it. I-tunes is the monster of all digital audio providers. They are the overlords of MP3s. But every time I download it to my computer, it seems to want to take over. The installation takes forever and my computer seems to start up and run just a little bit slower when I have it installed. So I'm itchin' to get this encoding process over with so I can delete i-tunes and once again be free of Apple domination.

Not sure what the rest of the week will look like. My schedule has been very unpredictable lately. But I'm off to a good start in getting the audiobook launched and I hope to have an official announcement for you soon!

And for those wondering, you can plan on seeing "In Search Of Truth" here this coming Wednesday.

See ya!

-Paeter Frandsen

No comments:

Post a Comment