Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ebony Had A Baby!

IMG_0529


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


Last Saturday my wife gave birth to our second child (and second boy), Titus Lassell Frandsen. Even Ebony as the Sheidan Assassin has nothing on the real deal. Holly labored for 7 and 1/2 hours and delivered with zero medication (not even an I.V.) and Titus came out with only 5 minutes of pushing. (Three contractions.)

She began feeling contractions before 8am. We went to the hospital at 11 and Titus was born at 3:18.

I know there are more amazing birth stories out there, but this was an incredible thing to watch. Every time a contraction came, Holly would go still and breath deeply with her eyes closed, like some kind of jedi master prepping to crack the moon in half. Don't know how she did it, but she is the freakin' Champion!

We're currently adjusting to having an infant AND simultaneously potty training our three year old (yay.), so I'm not quite back on the radar yet, but thought I'd pop in and let you guys know what's up.

Thanks so much to all who prayed for us! We're doing very well and I'm hoping to be back in the saddle sometime next week!


 


-Paeter Frandsen



2 comments:

  1. Paeter, congrats on your new family member. I'm not a father, but hope to be someday. I'm in the process of preparing for my own upcoming wedding, so thoughts of having kids anytime soon is still aways off.
    Your wife is definitely a trooper for not having any medication.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had no idea you were engaged, Drew! That's awesome! There is NOTHING like knowing that someone loves you that much and getting to share your life with them. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete