Friday, October 22, 2010

Going Off The Radar

IMG_0529


 


 


 


 


 


 


 


It's been a good week and I've enjoyed the progress I've been able to make on the Audiobook of Spirit Blade. Even the marketing side of things has been bearable.


But for those who aren't aware, I will probably be dropping off the radar soon for about a week or two. My wife is expecting to deliver our second child any day now.


I don't anticipate any interruption of services for those who purchase from our online store, but I will likely be dropping nearly everything else I do here for a little while as our world get's turned upside down for a little bit.


The podcast should be released as normal tonight or tomorrow, though I'm not sure if there will be one next week.


No signs of labor yet, but if I suddenly seem to "vanish" in the coming days, you'll know why.


Have a great weekend!


-Paeter Frandsen



No comments:

Post a Comment