Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The Package Is Away!

SpiritBlade_CD101_out


 


 


 


 


 


 


No, that's not code regarding my ingenious "bombing plot". The package really is away!


I just returned from delivering the Spirit Blade: Special Edition master CDs, artwork and payment to the post office, where it will start a three day journey to the manufacturers on the East Coast.


A VERY big load off of my shoulders, though the race isn't over yet. While the package is travelling, printing and travelling back, I have one or two trailers to put together and some prep work to do to have the website ready for launch. Not quite as time sensitive as sending off the project, but still stuff that has a clock ticking on it.


I'm already more than halfway finished with the main trailer, so stay tuned! I may have something for you to hear very soon!


-Paeter Frandsen



1 comment:

  1. That's great!
    BTW, you've got 3 audio files auto-starting when this page loads. It's really annoying and confusing.

    ReplyDelete