Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Final Test Listening!

SB_cd_cover2


 


 


 


 


 


 


Last night I began what may be the final round of test listening for the Spirit Blade Special Edition. This basically involves me listening to a single mix of the entire project on 3 or 4 different audio sources. (And yeah, if you do the math, it takes awhile.)


At this point it's nearly ready to go out to the manufacturer. After this round of test listening I will make any final tweaks and create the final version. Then I'll give it one last listen and send it out the door!


Once it's out the door, I'll have a few other things to do while I wait for it to come back, such as working with the Tech Admin for the website to get the digital downoads ready to go. I'll also be making a couple of trailers.


This weekend I'll be going camping with my family, in keeping with my unintended tradition of going on vacation during my busiest periods of work. But I'm convinced I need it and my family needs it (and needs me to have it!).You can still plan on the podcast, though. I hope to post it this Thursday night.


My aim is to have the Special Edition available no later than October 15th, but James 4:13-15 cautions me by saying,


Come now, you who say "Today or tomorrow we will go to such and such a city, and spend a year there and engage in business and make a profit." 


Yet you do not know what your life will be like tomorrow. You are just a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanishes away. Instead, you ought to say, "If the Lord wills, we will live and also do this or that."


So with that in mind, we'll see what God wills! If he wants it, I'll keep pumping blood and have this in your ears very soon!


-Paeter Frandsen



No comments:

Post a Comment