Thursday, July 22, 2010

Mega-Mad Props To The "Jesus Geek"!

New-jesusgeek-logo-150px

You may have noticed that I forgot to post on the blogs yesterday. Part of the reason is that I'm a doof and just forgot. The other reason is because of a new bit of software I've been introduced to that totally sidetracked my day out of excitement and drastically changes one aspect of mixing audio drama that has always been a pain and taken a very long time. For more information on this necessary evil, check out the new behind the scenes video released this week at:

http://www.spiritblade.net/freestuff

Before I even had the chance to announce the release of this video, John Wilkerson of the Jesus Geek Podcast watched it and e-mailed me with a suggestion for a free bit of "underground" (but totally legal) software that I immediately checked out. It's amazing! And it will significantly cut down on my overall production time. (By as much as 10% or more!)

So I have to give out huge Mega-Mad Props to the Jesus Geek and suggest that you all go check out his podcast at http://jesusgeek.info !

Woohoo! Thank you John, for using your powers for good and not for evil!

-Paeter Frandsen



No comments:

Post a Comment