Thursday, February 4, 2010

"Destined" to Finish Soon!

Sb_cd_cover_2









The basic track for "Destiny" is finished and I've been working on re-mastering the vocal tracks for "Destiny" this week. Joyce's vocal track is currently being "cleaned up". This means that I am balancing out volume levels for the entire track (something I didn't do the first time) and correcting pitch here and there, trying to decide how much I want to do for practical reasons and how much I want to do as an effect. The jury's still out.

I haven't touched my own vocals yet, because I'm thinking I may just re-record them. It would probably take less time than cleaning up the original, and I'm thinking I might make some subtle changes to my performance that will add a little intensity to the song.

Once the vocals are laid down, it will mainly be a matter of balancing levels for each track element and the song will be done!

That's all for now! Have a great weekend!

-Paeter Frandsen



No comments:

Post a Comment