Friday, October 2, 2009

"Pilgrim" Primary Mix Finished!

Sonar










As of today, my primary mix for "Pilgrim's Progress: Similitude Of A Dream" is finished! I am now writing the script for the opening and closing credits which will be recorded sometime next week. Meanwhile, I will begin recording the parallel audiobook material to be included with this release.


The audiobook portion of the project will be MUCH easier to mix and I only anticipate it taking a week or two. (Though you all know what my estimates are worth.) I will only be sending out the primary mix to my test listeners, trusting my own ears to polish and master the credits and audiobook. I received very few notes on the mix for "Dark Ritual" at this stage, and so I'm confident I can handle those portions without testers. This will also cut at least two weeks off of the production schedule.


Ryan Emenecker, the designer for both Spirit Blade CD sets and our main website, will be adding text to an image for "Pilgrim's Progress" on the website. We're going for an understated look, but one that I think will represent the project well.


That's all I've got for now!


-Paeter Frandsen



No comments:

Post a Comment