Friday, October 23, 2009

Finishing "Pilgrim" On Website

PilgrimsProgress_Cover_Small












I can almost taste it! The final comments from my test listeners have come in and they all say this project is ready to go! I did my final test listens yesterday and after putting together a brief "Read Me" file for the project download, I will deliver the folder to my tech guy today. Keep checking back here! I may be announcing the availability of "Pilgrim's Progress: Similitude Of A Dream" any day now!


And while you're waiting, you can listen to the trailer on our home page (www.spiritblade.net) and read a little bit about the development of the project(click on "Projects" in main navigation)! FYI, I will be updating the website as well today and tomorrow. So if you come across something that looks unfinished or a link that doesn't work, that's just me slaving away behind the scenes!


Stay tuned!


-Paeter Frandsen





No comments:

Post a Comment