Friday, September 4, 2009

Pushing Through

IMG_0553









As excited as I am to finish "Pilgrim", there are still days when work is work and I just have to push through. Maybe I don't feel like mixing dialogue when it's time to mix dialogue, or I don't feel like hunting for an effect when it's time to do that. It's not uncommon for me to talk to myself out loud, saying things like "Just do it, Paeter. Just DO it!" as I force myself to get out of my chair and set up the microphone to record a sound effect that I really don't feel like creating myself.


I had a couple days like that this week, but it hasn't slowed me down much. I'm almost done lining up dialogue for scene 10 (out of 11) and will likely be finishing the scene before the end of next week.


-Paeter Frandsen



No comments:

Post a Comment