Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Gone This Week

IMG_0528
















Sorry for the late post. Our internet died over the weekend and we only just had it fixed last night. Bummer timing for computer problems, since I'll be gone for the rest of this week and was hoping to get ahead of the "catch up" that I'll have to do when I get back! (sigh.)


With no podcast this weekend, "In Search Of Truth" has also been delayed. And while I may still post something on Monday when I return, "In Search Of Truth" will not be on the blog until next Wednesday.


My wife and I are very much looking forward to this trip to Nashville. We hope to connect with some other independent artsy types at the JPF award show on Saturday, and can't wait to just take a break for a little bit. I'll be using the time to get caught up on some reading and video gaming, vegging out as much as possible before returning for the breakneck home stretch on "Pilgrim".


See you on the other side!


-Paeter Frandsen



No comments:

Post a Comment