Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I Feel Like A Wizard!


Wizard
















Specifically, I feel like a first-level wizard trying to learn a fireball spell. (D&D geeks, you know what I mean.) I got a SMOKIN' deal on Dr. Norman Geisler's four-volume Systematic Theology. I just couldn't pass it up, even though I already owned the first volume. The sale was that good!


The first systematic theology I read was Wayne Grudem's(one volume), which I still really love. But Geisler is covering so much with incredible detail and enormous scope that it presents a serious challenge.


I imagine I'll be re-reading and studying the content of these massive tomes for many years. Especially when it sometimes takes 20 minutes and a dictionary to get through one page!


-Paeter Frandsen



No comments:

Post a Comment