Friday, May 1, 2009

A Week Of Recording

Sonar










Although my days this week have been filled with all the things you HAVE to do to run a small business and few of the things you LOVE to do, I've also had three great recording sessions this week.


It's great to have three actors finished already and nearly all other actors on the recording schedule! My goal is to be mixing full-time starting the first of June and that looks to be more than possible.


I'm finally all done catching up at this point and ready to make time for a few creative endeavors. Hopefully I'll have more to say on what those are next week!


-Paeter Frandsen



2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to these. Now that I've downloaded Spirit Blade on my work computer, I'm good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Brandon! I'm excited right along with you!

    ReplyDelete