Friday, January 16, 2009

Expansion Prep

Sonar 








After finishing some more "Pilgrim" scripting this week, I decided to give some time to planning for the expansion of project development at Spirit Blade Productions.


As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm interested in getting some of YOU involved in the production of a new line of projects! In preparation for that, I'm writing up a description for each of the roles needed to produce audio fiction, and presenting the details of what being involoved with a production will mean for those participating.


I know that's a little vague, but that's exactly why I'm taking the time to map it all out. I still have some issues I need to resolve and questions I need answers for, but I hope very soon to have all the information you'll need to jump on board and help create Christian Sci-fi and Fantasy that's Unsterilized, Unsafe and Unleashed! Together, we can create unique and meaningful material that will entertain and hopefully, make people think!


Talk to you again soon!


-Paeter Frandsen



1 comment:

  1. Hi Paeter,
    One of the things I forgot to say on the Classic Yak interview that we've just finished is that I write my own fiction that, when it's finished, Ben and I intend to release in Audio Book form.
    However, seeing as we seem to be like-minded souls I'd be interested in what the roles you're preparing for future projects are.
    Keep fighting the good fight,
    Al

    ReplyDelete