Wednesday, December 3, 2008

New Stuff!

Dr_cover_proj_pg200


Some new stuff going on this week!


On the Media Page of www.spiritblade.net, you can now hear PART 2 of my interview with Randy Hesson, the voice of Vincent Craft! We talk about the wierdness of some of the scenes he was in and the shocking twists and turns of "Dark Ritual". There are spoilers left and right, but if you've listened to "Dark Ritual" already, you do NOT want to miss this interview!


At the Spirit Blade Underground Weblog(http://spiritblade.typepad.com) you'll see a couple new features:


Since the old message system and phone number was acting buggy (at best), I set myself up with a new company and phone number you can use to leave me messages for the podcast. While the messages won't be available for blog visitors to listen to, this system is MUCH easier to use with no code to enter and no buttons to push after leaving your message. Give it a try and leave me a message, a shout-out or a random noise!


I've also added a "Friends Of The Spirit Blade Underground" list on the left side of the weblog. These are sites that have put a link to www.spiritblade.net on their page. If you'd like to be added to this list, shoot me an e-mail and let me know!  paeter (at) spiritblade.net


-Paeter Frandsen



No comments:

Post a Comment