Friday, November 14, 2008

No Podcast/Need Your Ideas!

IMG_0589 


Hey Everybody,


Unfortunately there will be no podcast this weekend. I've got a nasty cold bug that has taken away most of my voice. My energy is up and I'm feeling on the mend otherwise, but my history with these kinds of colds tells me I won't have a functional voice for at least two or three more days.


The most I've been able to do this week is basically check my e-mail and update posts. Otherwise I've been on my butt in survival mode.


I know there are still many of you with great ideas on how I can get fans involved with spreading the word about "Dark Ritual". Some of you I've heard from already and it's been great. But others of you, and you know who you are, are keeping all your brainstorming ideas to yourself. Don't do that! I NEED your ideas! I am doing a ton of stuff on my own to get the word out and have even more planned. But I know there are some fans out there that would love to help. I just don't know what to tell them yet!


So I'd still love your ideas on how to get listeners involved with this.


Meanwhile, have a great weekend and don't forget to Seek The Truth!


-Paeter Frandsen



No comments:

Post a Comment