Friday, November 7, 2008

My To Do's and The Pilgrim's Progress

Dr_cover_proj_pg200


I've got a list of "To Do's" made up to help get the word out about "Dark Ritual", but I still need to hear from you guys! I'm looking for a way to get fans involved in getting the word out and I'm fresh out of ideas! So I'd love to get yours!


As for the next release, as some of you already know I'm beginning a fantasy adventure series based on "The Pilgrim's Progress" by John Bunyan. So that we can release material more often, I will be producing this series in shorter segments (about 60 minutes at a time). The Pilgrim's Progress will also not include any songs, at least not in the same way we use them in the Spirit Blade trilogy. In some ways this will shorten production time, but since I'm also working on a music CD release, I'll still be dividing my attention some. (More on that later.)


I've finished adapting about half of the original work, which is plenty to make the first installment from. So for now I will make some notes on the rest of the original work and then focus my attention on further the developing the rough draft script I have for the first chapter of "Pilgrim", which, if you've seen our production schedule at www.spiritblade.net, you'll note that it is called "Similitude Of A Dream".


I'm hoping to be done with the script for this chapter and begin casting for the project sometime this spring. I will of course keep you updated as we get closer so that anyone interested in auditioning will be able to.


Well, that's it for now. Don't forget to give me your ideas on how we can all spread the word about "Dark Ritual!"




-Paeter Frandsen



No comments:

Post a Comment