Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Not Much Brain Left

IMG_0529  Ordinarily, I like to put something here that reflects what I'm feeling or mentally processing, but you may have noticed that for a little while I've mainly been commenting on some aspect of the mixing process for "Dark Ritual".


That's not been intentional, since every Friday we make a point of giving you a recap on our progress. I just haven't had room in my brain for much else. I also post over at "Paeter's Brain" every Wednesday and sometimes find it a struggle to think about what's going on in my non-Spirit Blade life (since I try to keep work out of that blog) for that post, so there's usually not much left that I'm thinking about to put here.


This is especially true now, since I've given myself a goal for finishing my first complete mix of "Dark Ritual". I've been putting in a lot of extra hours to make it happen and I'm just chomping at the bit to hear the finished product. So Dark Ritual is about all I'm thinking about these days, apart from a few other daily essentials.


All that to say that I'm sorry for not having very interesting material in this slot each Wednesday. I'll try to do a little better between now and finishing up "Dark Ritual".


Catcha later!


-Paeter Frandsen



No comments:

Post a Comment