Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Getting Epic

IMG_0528 I feel just a little behind in scoring. I'm close to the end but still haven't finalized my scoring decisions and purchases. There's some great material to choose from, but in one or two cases I still have to look pretty hard to find that perfect cue to underscore a scene.


The end of "Dark Ritual" is shaping up to sound pretty epic in scale, so I'm also going to be going back and adding a few layers to one of the last songs so that it fits better with the surrounding score.


All things considered, I'm not too far behind, but I'll have to really work hard if I want to have the first mix completed by my goal date of August 12th.


As always, your prayer and encouragement is greatly appreciated. Hope you're having a great week!


- Paeter Frandsen



No comments:

Post a Comment