Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Trailer and Turning 30!

Img_0528 Hey folks!



I've finished selecting the dialogue and FX cues that will go in the Dark Ritual Trailer. I've also determined what "snippets" of songs you'll get to hear (for the first time!!) near the beginning of the trailer.



Now I'll need to edit the cuts together, add some cool production music, and give you all a taste of what's coming! I can't wait!



Also, just FYI, I'll be shutting things down over the next few days to celebrate my 30th birthday! (I turn 30 on the 11th. Can anyone count how many times I snuck my birth date into "Spirit Blade" in one form or another? It's in there, go listen!) It's gonna be an awesome marathon weekend of gaming and geekiness. Visit "Paeter's Brain" next week for the details!



Regular posting will resume again on Monday with "In Search Of Truth" and the next chapter of Galatians.



Have a great weekend!



-Paeter Frandsen



No comments:

Post a Comment