Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Love this stuff!

Img_0529For a full-time job that isn't adding anything to our house-hold income yet, I LOVE what I do!



I get to tell stories and journey to incredible worlds. I get to interact with other artists and creative people. I get to share what God is teaching me and learn from others at the same time!



Sure it's not all perfect, and I have some crappy days I'd love to forget. But I wouldn't trade what I'm doing for any other job out there!



As always, thanks for your prayers and support as Holly and I continue cutting a path into unknown territory.



Speaking of unknown territory, our first baby (a boy!) will be arriving/emerging toward the end of this month. We'd love your prayers for a safe and incredibly fulfilling birth.





Take care,



-Paeter Frandsen







No comments:

Post a Comment