Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Making Changes

Img_0525 After the crazy recording schedule last week, it's been nice to have a change of pace this week. I've been inspired to work more on music than scenes this week and wrote a chorus for a new Dark Ritual song. It's going to be dark and menacing in its sound and is sung by someone wrestling with the truth.



It will be a change for me, musically, because my songs tend to be very melodically driven. However this song will consist mainly of a strong, memorable chorus, surrounded by audio clips, spoken quotes and other atmospheric effects. Very different from anything I've done, but I'm very excited to be developing it.



God has also gotten my attention this week and reminded me to renew my pursuit of him. To do more than habitually read the Bible and pray, but to do it with a sense of purpose and drive. As things get busy for me, I usually don't miss much of my Bible reading time, but I can feel the passion fade from it as agenda items loom in front of me.



So I'd very much appreciate your prayer support as I'm making an effort to breathe life into my personal worship and study time again.



I hope you're having a great week and living life "on purpose"!



Talk to you later!



-Paeter Frandsen



No comments:

Post a Comment