Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Catch Up Week

Calendar







Well, I had originally thought that I might post "In Search Of Truth" here today this week. But it looks as though I won't have the time this week. (Believe it or not, I've been doing nothing but answering e-mails and other correspondence for almost three full days now!) As of this moment, I'm about two hours from being caught up, which I should be able to do tomorrow. But that still won't leave me enough time for "In Search Of Truth" this week. Not only that, but a really cool opportunity has come my way for this weekend (not related to Spirit Blade Productions) that will prevent me from producing a podcast this week as well.

So my apologies to everybody, but the big announcements about what is coming this year from Spirit Blade Productions will have to wait until next week.

Meantime, I've got some more e-mails to answer. See ya!

-Paeter Frandsen



No comments:

Post a Comment