Monday, January 4, 2010

Back And Ready To Go! (Almost...)

IMG_0553













After more than a week of vacation, I'm finally back and ready to go!
Almost.



I caught a cold at the tail end of my vacation and so am a bit low on energy
and blowing my nose a lot. I've also got a TON of e-mails and correspondence to
catch up on before I get to do much of anything creative. But I should be back
to my normal routine later this week.



I'm not sure yet if there will be an "In Search Of Truth" post
this week, though I'm hoping to do one. I'm still planning on the podcast this
weekend either way, and you can count on hearing about the big 2010 plans
coming from Spirit Blade Productions later this week, either here or on the
podcast!



Stay tuned!



-Paeter Frandsen



No comments:

Post a Comment