Friday, September 26, 2008

Dark Ritual Previews!

Dr_cover_proj_pg200 


Hi Everyone!


I've just posted a new cast interview on the "Media" page of www.spiritblade.net. Michael Tully, the voice of Raan Galvaanik, sat down with me here in person just after recording to discuss the grueling schedule for "Dark Ritual" and what it was like to sing "without notes!" The interview also begins and ends with clips from "Dark Ritual," so don't miss out!


Also, if I forgot to mention it here (which I may have), I've also posted the interview with actor Melissa VanSlyke and clips I played last time on the podcast. Two great reasons to visit the Media page at www.spiritblade.net!


My plan (which I hope you'll hold me accountable to) is to release a new, non-spoiler special feature for "Dark Ritual" each week until its release.


Speaking of release schedules, I am awaiting a final quote from our CD manufacturers that will allow us to move things forward over the weekend. I'm also awaiting feedback from my last group of test listeners, which is due by Wednesday October 1st. If all goes well, I will be able to make the final adjustments to the mix on Thursday October 2nd. Then I'll be taking Friday through Sunday off to have my annual boardgaming weekend with an out of town buddy.


When I return, I'll hope to cross Ts and dot Is and then send everything off to print on that Monday or Tuesday. Turn around time may be as short as 10 days, so the chance of a release date before Halloween is very good. 


Thanks so much for all of your support! I'll continue to keep you posted every step of the way!


-Paeter Frandsen



No comments:

Post a Comment