Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Back To Juggling

IMG_0526 












Well, it's the end of September, which means that my gigs as a substitute teacher are picking back up again. After a week out of town I came home to a three day subbing gig. Great for our family budget, but frustrating when I have a stack of things to catch up on related to the release of "Dark Ritual".


Over the summer, I became used to having at least 8 hours every day to give to Spirit Blade Productions, so to be away from it for a week, and then three more days on top of that, is pretty tough on my patience.


I'm squeezing in some work tonight, which will make me feel better.


I'd love to have more to say, but I think I'd go nuts if I spent any more time tonight staring at my screen to think something up. Better start working on that "to do" list instead.


See ya!


-Paeter Frandsen



No comments:

Post a Comment