Thursday, October 23, 2014

24-Hour Video Game Live-Stream This Saturday!



The big weekend is almost here!

From 7am Pacific this Saturday until 7am Pacific this Sunday, I will be attempting a 24-hour video game marathon in support of our fundraising efforts for the Extra-Life charity. 

You can watch any or all of the live-stream at twitch.tv/christiangeekcentral or christiangeekcentral.com



I think I've worked out all of the technical details to be able to provide good fidelity on the live game footage, which will include my picture-in-picture live commentary and reactions as I play!

I'll be covering a broad range of gaming eras including Atari 2600 (imagine getting THAT to run through HDMI!!), NES, SNES, PS1, PS2, Xbox 360, PC and PS4.  

If you find yourself with some free time I'd love to have you drop by the chat room!

I will certainly have my "go to" choices to get me through the marathon, but if I have a game on hand (see my library listing below) I'll do my best to take requests! (Although if I'm feeling pulled to another game I may ask for a small donation to Extra-Life in exchange!)

I've reached my personal fundraising goals but would LOVE for you to support one of my team-mates!

But even if you just come by to cheer me on or make fun of my lame "skills", I'd love to have you drop by the chat room! I hope to see you there!

-Paeter





Paeter's Game Library: (*Games I only have for the weekend)

Atari 2600-
Circus Atari, Kaboom, Ms. Pacman, Pacman, Donkey Kong, Sneak 'n Peak, Pitfall, Combat, Space Invaders, Coconuts, Keystone Capers.

NES-
Super Mario Bros. 1-3, Iron Tank, NARC, Rad Racer, Batman, Kung Fu, Clash At Demonhead, Bionic Commando, Maniac Mansion, Ninja Gaiden 1&2, Wizards And Warriors, Final Fantasy, Legend Of Zelda, Dragon Warrior.

SNES(via PS1 re-release)-
Final Fantasy 4-6, Chrono Trigger

PS1- Final Fantasy 1-2 & 7-9, Skullmonkeys, JLA: Elseworlds(an unfinished "Paeter Frandsen Creation" using RPG Maker), Strider 1&2, Alien Trilogy, Mega Man 10, Mortal Kombat Trilogy, Final Fantasy Tactics

PS2- Champions Of Norrath, Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance 1&2, Justice League Heroes, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, Dragon Quest 8, Final Fantasy 12, The Matrix: Path Of Neo, Shadow Hearts, Shadow Hearts: Covenant, 

XBOX 360- Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Age 2, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Green Lantern: Rise Of The Manhunters, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Diablo 3, *Red Dead Redemption, *Borderlands, *Deus Ex: Human Revolution, *Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga, *Bioshock, *XCOM: Enemy Unknown

PC(Currently Installed)- Morroblivion(The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind running imperfectly in the Oblivion engine), Icewind Dale 2, Neverwinter Nights, Papers Please, Planescape Torment, Shadowrun Returns, Surgeon Simulator, Temple Of Elemental Evil, The Bard's Tale, Uplink, The Battle For Wesnoth

PS4-
P.T. (Silent Hills Interactive Teaser), Resogun, DC Universe Online, *Alien: Isolation, *The Last Of Us: Remastered

No comments:

Post a Comment