Wednesday, August 22, 2012

New Voicemail For Podcast!



As of this week there's a new way to record and leave a message for The Spirit Blade Underground podcast, and it's easier than ever!

At The Spirit Blade Underground, you'll see a tab on the right side of the page that you can click to open. Then with one touch of a button, you can use the microphone on your computer to record and send a message I can play on the show!

(In some cases you may have to "allow" this function by changing your browser settings, but even this is done easily by using the hyperlink to your flash settings included in the voice mail tool itself. I'm computer stupid and it was easy-peasy for me! Just two extra clicks!)

Send me feedback on the show, submit a review or segment of your own, or just say hi! I'd love to hear from you!

-Paeter Frandsen

No comments:

Post a Comment