Friday, February 17, 2012

Movie Reviews Coming Soon!


















This week I've begun "transplanting" my movie reviews to The Spirit Blade Underground, which will be the new home for my movie reviews starting this weekend, with my review for "Ghost Rider: Spirit Of Vengeance".

Although before now, The Spirit Blade Underground Weblog has been designed mainly for updates for my production company and a weekly Bible study, I'm shortening the name slightly (ditching "Weblog") and changing the focus a bit to make it more of a hub for celebrating and examining geek entertainment culture from a biblical perspective, as well as exploring the Bible from a geek perspective.

The new posting format and emphasis of The Spirit Blade Underground will be taking shape over the course of the next few weeks, but I will plan to make an announcement here once it's gotten into the new groove.

I'm excited about the upcoming changes and I hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment