Friday, September 23, 2011

Catching Up On Creative Tid-bits




















With my new laptop up and running and the first draft of Spirit Blade 3 finished, I've been anxious to get into work on development of the songs for Spirit Blade 3. But I've also seen how other projects have fallen to the wayside during my writing streak, made more obvious as I've been playing catch up recently.

So instead of charging ahead with the songs, I've decided to take about a week and make sure some smaller projects and tasks I've committed to doing get done.

Among those are the release of a Spirit Blade Underground Alliance audio drama that has been in development even longer than the first audio drama The Alliance released! A series of unfortunate events have kept the project in "limbo" for a long time, but it looks like it will finally be seeing release very soon!

I'm also working on a short bit of audio fiction written by Nathan James Norman, the writer of The SBUA audio drama, "Untold: Alliances". It will be featured on the podcast in October to coincide with the Halloween season (it has vampires and werewolves!) and will be an effort on my part to explore an additional creative avenue for Spirit Blade Productions. (More on that in October.)

I hope to be back into development of the songs for Spirit Blade 3 by this time next week, but of course I'll be sure to give you the latest details right here!

Have a great weekend!

-Paeter Frandsen

No comments:

Post a Comment