Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Spirit Blade 3 Script 1/4th Complete?























If I'm going just off of my outline, I'd estimate that I'm about 1/4th of the way through the first draft of Spirit Blade 3. That's a rough estimate because some scenes take more time to write then others and some scenes also end up longer or shorter on the page than I thought they would be.

At this point I've set up the problems that the Liberation has to face, and the issues each character is struggling with, which means that going forward from here, crap will start hitting the fan and the action will really start ramping up!

Although I'm still concerned the script may end up too long, I'm just writing unrestrained at this point and I'll figure out later what I need to whittle down. But I'll be saving the longest version of the script to make available later so you guys can see all that might have been.

At this rate I feel like I'm "on track" to be finished with the first draft in September or October(hopefully sooner!), at which point I'll turn my attention to working on the songs as well as writing the second draft of "Pilgrim's Progress, Episode 2".

That's all I can think to update you on for now. I better get back to it!

-Paeter Frandsen

No comments:

Post a Comment