Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Catching Up



















As is always the case after I take some time off, I've come back to a mountain of "to dos" that must be done before I get back into my normal routine.

First off, I want to thank all of you who took advantage of the massive 50% off sale we ran for the last several weeks. I was really happy with how it went and was honored and excited by the number of people who bought audio dramas from us for the first time ever! Thanks for taking that leap of faith and trying us out! I hope you like what you hear and enjoy exploring the hours of behind the scenes content on our Media Page, as well as the forums and other stuff going on at spiritblade.net.

If you want to hear about more opportunities for HUGE savings, be sure to sign up for our monthly Newsletter, which not only keeps you posted on our normal sales, but also offers exclusive opportunities for discounts not advertised anywhere else!

Speaking of which, it won't be much longer before I launch the next "Demented Dollar Download"! This sale involves me temporarily (a few days or a few hours) dropping the price of one of our downloadable products to $1. But the only way to know when and which product is by reading about it in the Newsletter. So don't miss out! Sign up now!

Apologies to anyone who still got my auto-respond message yesterday. I WAS in my office, but got my day off to a very late start and neglected to turn off my auto-respond message until last night. (Oops!)

"In Search Of Truth" will still be posted this week, but not until Friday so I have the chance to catch up on e-mails first.

Thanks again for all of your support! I couldn't be doing this without you!

-Paeter Frandsen

No comments:

Post a Comment