Monday, March 28, 2011

The Bizarre Bazaar




On Saturday I had a table for Spirit Blade Productions at a quarterly event my comic store chain hosts called "The Bizarre Bazaar", in which local artists get to showcase their work for free and keep 100% of their profits.

Since my work is almost completely an online endeavor, I've never done anything quite like this before. Of all the exhibits there, mine was probably the most "bizarre", given that the word "Christian" tends to alienate plenty of folks all by itself. Mix that with audio drama AND sci-fi/fantasy and you've got an odd combo. But taking all this into consideration, I was really happy with how the event went and the connections I was able to make.

I'm planning to sign up for the next one as well, and I'll be sure to pass along the info for those of you in the Phoenix area that might like to stop by and say hi!

-Paeter Frandsen

2 comments: