Friday, February 18, 2011

White Knuckle Week!










The podcast shows have been going WAAAY over time lately, so I wasn't sure if there would be a new episode this weekend. But I checked my server space and it just cleared up in time for me to post this week's episode!

I've been experiencing a surge of other work that has kept me out of my office, so lately I've been doing about all I can just to keep up with my usual activities. (Blogging, day to day e-mails and forum activity.) So things likely don't seem different to you, but I'm hanging on by the skin of my teeth!

Thankfully, I've been able to make just a little bit of time to keep up with the special features monthly release schedule and should be releasing part 1 of Randy Hesson's (Vincent Craft, Vanger) recording session video next week!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment