Monday, February 14, 2011

Over Capacity!















Things are full to bursting in more ways than one!

First, the last several episodes of the podcast put me way over the top in my storage limits, so I may have to cancel the podcast for this coming weekend to give my hosting capacity time to catch up!

Secondly my side gig, substitute teaching, has had an unexpected surge, keeping me busy most of last week and today as well. So while I'm almost done with "In Search Of Truth" for this week, it just wasn't in the cards for it to go up today. Be sure to check back Wednesday as we continue our look at Romans!

In the meantime, I'll be taking slow, deep breaths and reminding myself that it is actually highly unlikely for someone's head to spontaneously explode.

See ya!

-Paeter

No comments:

Post a Comment