Thursday, February 3, 2011

Brent Weeks Interview, Part 1!
















First off, I'll be out on Friday and Monday, so "In Search Of Truth" will be up next Wednesday instead. I'm taking a long weekend to play some "marathon Descent" with my buddy, Mark.

But I posted the podcast early this week. And is this ever a BIG one!

For the first time in an interview, New York Times Bestselling fantasy author Brent Weeks, openly discusses his Christian faith and the role it played in writing The Night Angel Trilogy.

This week I play part one of the two-part interview. It's filled with laughs and fascinating insight. Tell all of your fantasy-loving friends. This is NOT a show to miss!

Get to it directly at:

http://www.spiritblade.net/podcastepisodes/SBU-166-Brent_Weeks_Interview_Part_1.mp3

Then stay tuned for the second half next week!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment