Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"Pilgrim's Progress" Interactive Commentary!
















Once again I'm getting ready to record an audio commentary and this time it's for "Pilgrim's Progress: Similitude Of A Dream". But I can't do it alone! This will be the second "Interactive Audio Commentary" I've created, but the "interactive" part means I need YOUR questions and comments! So fire up your copy of this re-imagined fantasy adventure and then let me know what's on your mind!

I will be producing the commentary in two parts, releasing them for free on the website in February and March. You can send me your questions and comments to include in the commentary by e-mailing me at paeter(at)spiritblade(dot)net, or calling 206-350-1226 and leaving a voice message that I will play as part of the commentary!

Your comments and questions for the first 30 minutes of the project can be sent my way anytime before February 13th. Questions and comments for the second half of the project are due before March 13th.

Be immortalized for all of... uh, however long Spirit Blade Productions is around! I hope to hear from you soon!

-Paeter Frandsen

No comments:

Post a Comment