Friday, January 14, 2011

Cool Stuff Comin' Up!




















After being pinned down for a couple of days with two sick boys at home, we're all sleeping a little better and I've been able to start getting ready for some fun stuff coming up.

First, I've scheduled my phone interview with the New York Times Best Selling Mystery Fantasy Author I mentioned last week. We'll be chatting on Monday, after which I'll be able to let the cat out of the bag and soon after announce when the interview will play on the podcast! Keep an eye here next week for the big reveal!

I've also determined my release strategy for the "Pilgrim's Progress" behind the scenes video features. I found that the kinds of things in the raw session footage were too diverse to edit together thematically (and still put them out this year), so I'll be releasing the raw footage in 10-15 minute segments with some text commentary embedded in each segment to hopefully provide another layer of interest. I'll begin work on the first one soon and hopefully release it next week or sometime soon after!

Lastly, I'm currently figuring out when to schedule the "Pilgrim's Progress" live chat. So stay tuned for an announcement on that as well!

-Paeter Frandsen

No comments:

Post a Comment