Wednesday, October 13, 2010

CDs Almost Here!

SpiritBlade_CD101_out


 


 


 


 


 


I checked my tracking number today and the CDs for "Spirit Blade: Special Edition" should be arriving tomorrow!


Meanwhile, I'm still scrambling to get the website ready to go. It's pretty close, but there are still a few odds and ends to straighten out and a product page to put together for the "Archive" CDs.


The weekend promises to be busy as I send CDs out to cast members and try to get song bundle updates out to customers who bought them before the updates were made. (Oops! I haven't talked about that yet, have I? Well, if you've purchased either song bundle, you should be hearing from me soon!)


Not to mention my wife is pregnant with our second son and about 10 days from her due date! (Hopefully the baby will see fit to at least wait until the weekend is over.)


Oh, that reminds me. If I seem to suddenly drop off the radar, that would be why. (Though I or someone else will still at least be filling CD orders of course!)


But for today, I think my work is done. There is a comic book store with my name on it. (That's actually somewhat literally true. They have a box with my name on it holding my comics for the week.) And that car won't scoop me up and drive me there itself.


See ya!


 


-Paeter Frandsen


 



2 comments:

  1. Wow! Great Post! Congratulations on the almost newest edition to the Frandsen clan!
    And . . . to be selfish . . . as a purchaser of the song bundles I'm excited about whatever you're talking about . . . and super-excited about the Special Edition!
    When it rains it pours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nathan! And I couldn't have said it better myself. It's like monsoon season around here!

    ReplyDelete