Friday, July 16, 2010

Last Chance For "Randy/Vincent" Questions!

SB_cd_cover2

As of today I'm working on Scene 13 out of 39 in the Spirit Blade: Special Edition! Despite NEVER making progress fast enough to please me, I'm feeling fairly good about my pace.

The new sound effects and music in these scenes are creating an entirely new experience that I'm really excited for you all to hear!

This coming Tuesday, Randy Hesson, the voice of Vincent Craft, will be coming over and hanging out with me to sign some copies of Spirit Blade and catch up. Part of our time together I plan to record an interview and include questions submitted by you! So this is the last call to send your questions for Randy my way, be they silly or serious.

Well, I'm WAAY behind in putting together the podcast because I just barely crammed in a review for "Inception", so have a great weekend! Bye!

-Paeter Frandsen



No comments:

Post a Comment