Friday, July 30, 2010

10 Out Of 39 Scenes Left!

SB_cd_cover2

Progress has been going great on the Special Edition of Spirit Blade! I only have 10 scenes left to mix before I go back and add the new scoring to each scene.

Yesterday I found myself with an unusually large amount of time for mixing and completed 3 or 4 scenes in one day! (It felt really good.)

Given what happens to Raan at the end of Act 2, he suddenly takes a lot more work to mix into scenes in act 3. The original mix already had some cybernetic sound effects, but in order to match what we hear in Dark Ritual, I'm adding a few more layers and completely replacing his footsteps as well.

I have this crazy fantasy of getting the core mix done before I go on my out of town trip next weekend, but I kinda doubt that will happen.

The podcast may be late this weekend, posting Saturday night instead of tonight. My sister is watching our son while my wife and I enjoy a "24-hour date".

Have a great weekend!

-Paeter Frandsen



No comments:

Post a Comment